Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Patrice Mousseau is the Creator of Satya Organics which is an NPN approved/ USDA certified Organic products manufacturer and we are excited to have her on our show this week.
Her goal is to help those with skin conditions such as Eczema and offer a legitimate alternative to steroid products.
Tune in to today’s episode to find out more about this exciting product by Patrice Mousseau.
- 00:00:49 Introduction of Patricce Mousseau
- 00:03:22 Hobbies and her pastimes
- 00:06:31 How her daughter inspired her to create Satya Organics
- 00:10:22 Journey and early days of Satya Organics
- 00:16:39 How Satya Organics helps those with Eczema
- 00:17:30 Values of Satya Organics
- 00:20:59 Formulation of Satya Organics
- 00:24:43 Expansion and growth of Satya Organics
- 00:28:23 Advise for other entrepreneurs
- 00:33:25 Her team at Satya Organics
- 00:43:02 End of discussion
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we are thrilled to have BE Alink on our show.
Alinker’s inventor, Be Alink aims to connect people with each other by creating meaningful social contacts through which people can engage based on who we are as humans.
She is also the founder of BeAlinker family farm that promotes a healthy life by building a community for people who are isolated and dismissed due to disabilities.
Tune in this week to learn more about Alinker, a vehicle for social change.
- 00:00:54 Introduction of BE Alink
- 00:03:12 Her childhood
- 00:10:50 Language and its importance
- 00:13:13 Invention of Alinker
- 00:18:58 How Alinker helps increase mobility?
- 00:24:55 Marketing the Alinker
- 00:29:01 How the Alinker farm came into being?
- 00:33:25 What products are grown in the Alinker farm?
- 00:39:02 How to build a world we’d rather live in?
- 00:45:41 Identifying the root causes of problems
- 00:49:36 How to identify connections between people and things?
- 00:52:23 End of discussion
Vicki Saunders is a dreamer who’s journey began when she spent several years in Prague after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Since then, she has gone on to launch companies on the TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange), built a number of other successful ventures based all around the world, and founded Sheo. Sheo is a mind blowing company that is helping to solve the world’s biggest problems through an innovated crowdsourced VC funding model. They have several thousands of activators and over 70 portfolio companies.
Dr. Sven Beiker is a Stanford Graduate School of Business Lecturer where he instructs students on strategies for startups and corporations in the field of automated, connected, electrified, and shared mobility. He is also the Founder and Managing Director of Silicon Valley Mobility, a consulting and advisory firm which helps demystify mobility trends. Dr. Beiker brings to bear his over 20 years of experience gained during his tenure at the BMW Group, Stanford University, and McKinsey & Company.
Tune in to learn about where the automotive industry has gone, where it’s heading, and where it needs to go.
Our guest for today, Cindy Poiesz is the Founder of Supernola and Co-Founder/CEO of EVOLVE Brands.
Cindy is using her finance background to realign the way we snack by making the healthy choice the easy choice.
Supernola can be found in over 8,500 retailers across the US, including Walgreens and Sprouts.
Tune in to hear how Cindy used Covid-19 related disasters to propel growth, why she believes her health-focused brand belongs in convenient stores, and more.
Professor J.D Schramm , a Keynote Speaker, Communication Consultant and Coach, Author of Communicate with Mastery: speak with confidence and write for impact For over twenty years JD has taught at NYU. Columbia, and Stanford where he founded the Mastery in Communication Initiative at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business. Tune into today’s episode to learn the exciting lessons of communication from J.D.Schramm!