This week we are thrilled to have Thembi Bheka on our show.
Thembi Bheka is the Founder of Virtual Staff On-Demand, an organization that trains women from disadvantaged backgrounds (mainly in Africa) to create income online working as virtual assistants. She was voted the Launch Club (Jeff Walker’s community) Spokesperson for the year by over a 1000 entrepreneurs.
Tune in to this weeks’ episode to learn more about how she aims to bridge the gap between employment shortage and unemployment rate.
- 00:01:00 Introduction of Thembi Bheka
- 00:01:52 Values she live by
- 00:12:24 Empowering other women
- 00:17:02 Connecting women in Africa with jobs
- 00:17:48 Milestones of Virtual Staff On-Demand
- 00:19:40 Helping women see their worth
- 00:21:16 Maintaining the right balance between career and personal life
- 00:29:04 Bridging the gap between employment shortage and unemployment rate
- 00:33:23 How can you be of support to the underprivileged?
- 00:34:37 End of discussion